Monday, June 13, 2011

LeBron, meet Victor.

Fully aware this may offend fans of either or both--one an athlete in the NBA, the other a mental athlete courting the approval of those with MFAs:
"At the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point."--LeBron James, reflecting on Sunday night's Miami Heat loss to the Dallas Mavericks.

"All you do is criticize people [untrue], and as far as I can tell, your only basis for attacking them is some success or attention that you lack......You need professional help, and you need to stop taking out your issues on other writers, simply because you're jealous of them.... You need therapy, but I really don't care."--excerpted from a Victor Infante tirade directed at the author of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment