1. I wrote a few poems that can be found on my Facebook page under Notes--but chose for various reasons not to complete the 30 poems in 30 days marathon (unlike the past two years).
2. I recorded on video a few poems I liked by other poets (including SGV's Ron Koertge and the late L.A. poet/storyteller Jack Shafer) and uploaded them to YouTube.
3. More than the customary amount of plugging my own paid/free past work via my Twitter account. On one occasion, promoted someone else's e-volume of poetry.
4. Attended Pete Justus' feature (in an upstairs room) at Beyond Baroque one week ago--plus read in an open-mic for the first time this year.
5. Bought the latest Ron Koertge and Brendan Constantine books.
And that's all.
Not a lot compared to other poets in the local community, but certainly more than nothing to me.